KASP Wait List Information
Thank you again for your interest in Kids Are Special People. We would like to welcome you to place your child on our wait list and also suggest that you place your child on the list as soon as you have a due date from your physician. KASP has been serving families for over 30 years and has a long-standing, good reputation in the community.
Things to keep in mind:
- Because we are a year-round program, we typically start new families in June – when all of our children loop up to the next class.
- Placing your child on our waitlist does not guarantee a space for your child.
- If you have more than one child that you would like to place on our wait list, please fill out a form for each child.
- A $20 fee, per family, must be submitted in order to establish a “contact date” for our list.
- Once we have re-enrolled current families in the spring, you will be contacted if there is space available for your child(ren) in our program.
- Please fill out the wait list form below and mail in or drop off the form along with the $20 wait list fee.
- The infant room (Sweet Peas) and Tiny Tots (older 1′s and young 2′s) are full time only.
- If you are offered a spot and decline for any reason, you will be moved to the bottom of the list.