KASP Wait List Information
Thank you again for your interest in Kids Are Special People. We would like to welcome you to place your child on our wait list and also suggest that you place your child on the list as soon as you have a due date from your physician. KASP has been serving families for over 30 years and has a long-standing, good reputation in the community.
Things to keep in mind:
- This is NOT a registration form. It does not guarantee space for your child when you need it.
- Please fill out all pertinent information and include a $20 per family fee in order to establish a “contact date” for our list.
- If you have more than one child that you would like to place on our wait list, please fill out a form for each child.
- A $20 fee, per family, must be submitted in order to establish a “contact date” for our list.
- If you have more than one child to sign up, please fill out a separate form for each child. (But only one $20 fee per family)
- Please keep us updated with your address/phone changes. If we are unable to contact you when we have an opening for your child you will forfeit your space.
- Enrollment is based upon the waitlist with preference being given to staff children, siblings of enrolled children, and church members of the Cathedral of the Rockies.
- We accept children from 9 months through fifth grade.
- The infant rooms (Sprouts and Tiny Tots) are full time only.
- If you are offered a spot and decline for any reason, you will be moved to the bottom of the list.