At this time we are accepting resumes.
If you would like to be considered for employment at KASP please follow these guidelines:
- We are an accredited program and expect that our employees have both early childhood experiences (more than babysitting) and some education in Early Childhood.
- Positions that occasionally become available at KASP are Lead Teachers, Co-Teachers, Support Staff and Bus Drivers.
Duties are, but not limited to:
- Preferred Early Childhood Education or Elementary Education Degree or Child Development Associate
- Experience and some education accepted (the program will help teacher obtain CDA)
- Experience with special needs a plus but not required
- Demonstrates an understanding of ECE and NAEYC
- Under the supervision of the lead teacher, help to develop and implement curriculum plans based on NAEYC guidelines
- Understand each child’s individual needs an develop plans accordingly
- Helps maintain portfolio and documentation for each child
- Communicates effectively with parents
- Responsible for writing monthly classroom newsletter with help from a lead teacher
- Responsible for maintaining the classroom environment with help from a lead teacher
- Participate in professional educational opportunities
- Maintain CPR and First Aid Certification
- Maintain a valid childcare license through the City of Boise
Full-time employees are offered health benefits and educational opportunities plus personal time off (PTO). To be considered for a position please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Program hours are 7:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Compensation depends on experience and education
- Bi-lingual speakers always a plus!
- We require a resume – not just an email informing us of your qualifications
- If we are interested we will call you to set up an interview
- Once an interview has been scheduled, print out the application from the link below, complete it and bring it in with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, age, sex, religion or national origin.